Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Era of Maranatha




We're living in the Era when Christ shall come to justice our world, and the most important "we shall go home". How many of us right now "ready" to go home?
Is a massive Question my friend, Are you? am I


Why do i call it massive? 
Because the Goal of our Jesus 2000 years ago is to save us. To bring us home. The whole explanation in the Bible is about Jesus Resurection. Jesus salvation who died in the cross. 2000 years already passed. Now, the time is near. It's In front of you. Where are we now? Are you ready when He knock your door?
But, I'm sorry my friend. He never tells His coming. It's like a thief.
New International Version
"Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed." Revelation 16:15


Yesterday, my sister in church fellowship dreamed that she was not lifted on "Rapture" day.  She was in the middle of fellowship in a park. But, suddenly a force of terror come. Started to fire lethal guns. They were tagged with the 666. Satan Number. In the end she found that many of her brothers and sisters wearing 666 on their hands. Even church on earth not preaching about God anymore. Her parents were tagged, oh how sad? People were slayed. Heads was cutted. What will we do if it happens to us? I pray and prayed that nght, asking for His mercy. Oh Jesus, Mighty who You are. Let us be lifted to heaven.

I was shocked.

Thank God, i was warned in that time. I forced myself to silent, i can't even heard my sisters talking beside me. Oh Jesus, thank You father for reminding me, I write this post to remind me the day is near. It's coming to its closest. Coz, all i know i am His child, and my Home is in the heaven. 

Dear friends, my duty to warn you too. it's not late, yet. Prepare your heart, live in Jesus. Maranatha is coming. If you're not taking it seriously, as a christian you will know what's coming to you.

Christine Weick interrupts Texas Muslim Capitol Day speaker


This Woman is amazing. You may call her insane, too radical. But if you aware or realize it, you will see a great move there. Coz, millions even maybe billions will see that action and questioning. Why does she moves straight forward. Her faith is awesome. As a believer, i hope people come more on more to Jesus. It was shocking, but we're in maranatha. We act and prepare.


Have you made a radical decision to stay in Jesus?

Video link :
Frontliner of the Christ


Spread the Message!!!

image : https://boldevangelism.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/jesus-raptures-us.jpg

No comments: