Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2015 Revival


Ocean Waves
"What We want in this world? What for We live?"
Maybe almost all of us in this world has the same questions in our minds. Which is leading us to desire, Hope and Spiritual. I myself already questioned it for many years. I do go to church, reading the bible. But somehow there's somethin missing in my soul. It's like the part of my life was holded for something. I mean greater. For many years i work, learning how to set a goal, attending Motivating workshop. None of them, can satisfy me as a personal. I mean, my hope was not there. Not in this world. I do work hard, do overtime. Thank  God. I'd loved to say like that, because within His hand, my soul settle in Strenght and serenity. "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength" Isaiah 40 :31a. And yeah, my power comes greater everytime i keep intimacy in God, in Lord Jesus. It is really important to keep in touch with God, personally. Coz, it's our nature as a christian. But over centuries, the good news has been paralyzed with world centered Hope and Power.
Back to these questions, What we want in this world? We are sons of God, the phrase told us that we need to reinstate our minds. Thinking about Jesus, Thingking about Heavenly Kingdom. Coz we'll go home someday, and it is important that our Hope is there. Everything we do must centered on God plans, i heard Pastor Adrian Rogers yesterday. He said that we cant keep relying on ourself thinking. We must consider that our plan is a bright sign from our father, not just bcoz we insist. World itself offers happiness, money, cars, everything. Those things shall be perish, If. I said If we dont seek the God first. His grace is like the oceans. Run through souls abundantly. It's So huge, prepare yourself my dear brother. Christianity is about something great. both in our life and the after. We were a sinner, but we cant go back. Our life consist of God essence. It is the greatest Hope that ever made. A home is made and in the end, we'll stay in the Love of the Lamb. Our Hope is final, it's in Jesus Christ. Let the Love stay in our heart, because "Love is Patient, love is kind. it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. it is not  rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where is knowledge, it will pass away." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. Oh, how sweet it sounds. When we hope on Him, will never be fail. My final confession, when the Love of the Lord inside us, These two questions will be answered automatically.


No comments: